We are currently fully staffed. Please check back later for full and part-time opportunities to join our team of talented creatives and help us shape the brands of the future.
Step into the design world and start getting yourself ready for a career in the industry. We are looking for self-motivated interns to join our team.
Do you love telling powerful stories that connect with people? As a Copywriting Intern at Unlimited, you’ll be entrusted with content strategy and development and will work alongside the creative team to craft messaging for brands across all industries. You will get to expand your creative muscles to appeal to different target audiences across all platforms including print and digital collateral, landing pages, postcards, digital and print ads, brochures, product guides, web pages, and more.
• Exceptional ability in copywriting and proofreading
• Reliability, efficiency, and attention to detail
• Study advertising, English or taken related coursework. (Junior, Senior or recent grad)
• Proven experience creating powerful CTAs and SEO ready copy for use in different channels (writing samples are required)
• Experience developing or leading the creation of ad copy, infographics, product blogs, advertorials, e-books, and other digital content
• Working knowledge of online platforms, like WordPress, SEO concepts and social media messaging trends
We are looking for a graphic design intern to help our team in all aspects of our print and digital campaigns. You’ll get to help the Unlimited team arrive at creative design solutions and be constantly challenged to explore different styles to connect to various target audiences.
• Background in graphic design, illustration experience is a plus.
• Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, including Photoshop, Illustrator, Premier Pro, etc.
• Camera knowledge and shooting skills desirable
• Able to tell compelling stories through unique creative assets and visual interactions
• Keen to learn, with a willingness to broaden skill set across all design competencies
• Excellent organizational skills and follow through
• Strong sense of ownership and ability to work in an unstructured, fast-paced environment, and a willingness to constantly learn and optimize
• Bonus Skills: Basic knowledge in HTML5 and Google Web Designer Animation skills UX knowledge
Our web design intern will assist our web design team in conceptualizing and executing user interfaces to achieve our clients’ business goals. You will aid in design concepts, work alongside our team to develop and maintain client websites and integrate print concepts into web. The position requires strong technical and organizational skills with a hands-on approach while maintaining high standards of quality and performance.
• Study Graphic/Web/Communications design (Junior, Senior, or recent grad)
• Strong proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite
• Strong and clean visual design sense
• Excellent communication and teamwork skills
• Positive attitude, great work ethic and exceptional attention to detail
• Background with responsive design and creating interfaces for mobile devices
• Deep understanding of branding concepts and online marketing principles
• Able to multi-task many projects
Please also send us a PDF of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org